Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am done with Nigerian's movies - you bloody liars (funny moment)
Sincerely am sick Sick and tired Sad of Nigerian movies..

How can a coconut fall from a banana tree, that one is nor even pain me...imagine a ghost looking left and right before crossing the road..

It is in Nigerian Movie that they will open a coffin and the ghost will be sweating.

A man will die with Afro hair style and his spirit will show up with dread locks

Some Nigerian films camera men (@donblade855) will be shooting film and you will still be seeing his shadow at the wall eating bread! Sad

Olorun am done with their movies Cry
A Native Doctor (@9jajoseph) will do charm for you and he will be shouting The charm will work in Jesus name!!.

@Charlyboy440 @Brightfroshee2 you guyz are happy that i didn't mention you abi...don't worry watch out for your own!!!
Smile Smile
Native doctor still dae call Jesus name... lol
I don't know who told nollywood that whenever a woman vomits it automatically means she is pregnant
lol....that coconunt part weak me.
Even a ghost will ans phone call in Nollywood
Lol..

Well analyzed.. Am sure you are the director of d film..
(01-06-2018, 10:49 PM)Charlyboy440 Wrote: Lol..

Well analyzed.. Am sure you are the director of d film..

No na producer.....
Musu(cat) Sick
(01-06-2018, 06:14 PM)peter Wrote: I don't know who told nollywood that whenever a woman vomits it automatically means she is pregnant
That wan dey weak me bad. Azin...No lab again.
Chai

Naija film na wa.
They wee shoot sombodi in d stomach blood wee come out from d mouth mehhhhhhnnnn!
Kai!
Ayam not understanding.
(01-08-2018, 10:15 AM)OgaKCee Wrote: That wan dey weak me bad. Azin...No lab again.
Chai

Naija film na wa.
They wee shoot sombodi in d stomach blood wee come out from d mouth mehhhhhhnnnn!
Kai!
Ayam not understanding.
(01-08-2018, 10:15 AM)OgaKCee Wrote: That wan dey weak me bad. Azin...No lab again.
Chai

Naija film na wa.
Kai!
Ayam not understanding.

lol, I tire oh, blood go dae cum from mouth