Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which of them just smoked weed?
look at the picture very well and tell me the person that is under the influence of weed

Attached Files Image(s)

Mr Eazi, werey re o
First of all, all of them are under the influence of one thing or the other! Lemme give my analysis

The one that wear red on the right hand side is under the influence of cold weather, that's why he's d only one that wear sweater, u see him put his hand inside the pocket like swag? It's not swag.. Oo.. He's using his hands to warm something Sha? I don't know oo... Big Grin

The one on the left that wear nicker is under the influence of Guns, arms and ammunitions.. In short he might be a boko haram.. See the way ee looks happy posing like a gangster.. We have to check that guy before it too late Big Grin

The one in d middle that wear black and cross his leg that one Is under the influence of excessive alcohol, from his appearance and composure it shows that strong piss is catching him Big Grin, but he's using style and be talking so much and irrelevant thing,.

Then back to ur question who is under the influence of weed,

na that guy way dey middle that dye his hair, no na that's too much.. Wearing 2 different type of canvas??
Even my kid brother that juss start learning dressing will be very disappointed in u Big Grin

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-14-2017, 05:34 PM)Charlyboy440 Wrote: First of all, all of them are under the influence of one thing or the other! Lemme give my analysis

The one that wear red on the right hand side is under the influence of cold weather, that's why he's d only one that wear sweater, u see him put his hand inside the pocket like swag? It's not swag.. Oo.. He's using his hands to warm something Sha? I don't know oo... Big Grin

The one on the left that wear nicker is under the influence of Guns, arms and ammunitions.. In short he might be a boko haram.. See the way ee looks happy posing like a gangster.. We have to check that guy before it too late Big Grin

The one in d middle that wear black and cross his leg that one Is under the influence of excessive alcohol, from his appearance and composure it shows that strong piss is catching him Big Grin, but he's using style and be talking so much and irrelevant thing,.

Then back to ur question who is under the influence of weed,

na that guy way dey middle that dye his hair, no na that's too much.. Wearing 2 different type of canvas??
Even my kid brother that juss start learning dressing will be very disappointed in u Big Grin

Analayser of the year
(12-14-2017, 05:56 PM)harriet Wrote: Analayser of the year

Big Grin you are looking for trouble now oo

Analyze ur own let's us see na
How i go take no
(12-14-2017, 07:21 PM)Afiamma Wrote: How i go take no

look at the pic very well
Na Mr. Eazi o, see how he bend as if a truck just hit him...
Hmmm Lolx
Frosh^_^ Boy
Lol