Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funny conversation between a little girl and her uncle
I over heard one little girl arguing with her uncle
this evening..

Uncle : u can not feel sound, u can only hear it.
Sound can not hurt you..

Little girl: uncle is like they have not sound u
before.. If my mother sound you, u will
understand
100% Sure That Girl Is From The Western Part Of Nigeria
sounding is the worst thing that can happen to you
Wat is d meaning?
(05-30-2018, 07:28 PM)SegunTimmy Wrote: Wat is d meaning?

D Meaning Is Slap..As In @SegunTimmy If I Sound U Ehn,,.U Go Forget Ur Real Name
(05-31-2018, 06:22 AM)@mrbahbz Wrote: D Meaning Is Slap..As In @SegunTimmy If I Sound U Ehn,,.U Go Forget Ur Real Name

abeg no dare me o, I go crush u o, I fought Vietnam war, I fought Ojukwu war, I fought World war II, no come near me o.
(05-31-2018, 02:33 PM)SegunTimmy Wrote: abeg no dare me o, I go crush u o, I fought Vietnam war, I fought Ojukwu war, I fought World war II, no come near me o.

U Dnt Knw Me Naw..I Was The One That Killed Osama Bin Laden,,i was the one that told ramos to damage salah's shoulder..i can tell ur fwend naw to sound u nt ordinary sound o bt spiritual sound
(05-31-2018, 05:48 PM)@mrbahbz Wrote: U Dnt Knw Me Naw..I Was The One That Killed Osama Bin Laden,,i was the one that told ramos to damage salah's shoulder..i can tell ur fwend naw to sound u nt ordinary sound o bt spiritual sound

@SegunTimmy and @mrbahbz what brand of weed did you guys take?
Aye Mi!
@mrbahbz c wetin u don cause, and I dey tel u @donblade855 if I catch u ehn.

Ah sori o, I will not catch again so that u won't deny me my prize 4 d competition.

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes SegunTimmy's post:
  • donblade855
(05-31-2018, 06:18 PM)SegunTimmy Wrote: Aye Mi!
@mrbahbz c wetin u don cause, and I dey tel u @donblade855 if I catch u ehn.

Ah sori o, I will not catch again so that u won't deny me my prize 4 d competition.

Sowi 4 Urself Had It Been That I Am @donblade885 I Will Slap Ur Account Wit The Hand Of Blockage

(05-31-2018, 06:06 PM)donblade855 Wrote: @SegunTimmy and @mrbahbz what brand of weed did you guys take?

Assuming I Knw Ur Village I Would Hv Said The Weed Is Made 4rm Dere..As 4 @SegunTimmy He Soaked His Own Weed
Big Grin
Laughter_Is_The_Best_Medicine
Jokes is the reason for HappYness
Be cool @ it
1 Heart